Our mission is to give parents and teachers the opportunity to work together and enhance the educational experience for our students here at CCS. We are all moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends who are community! We are all working towards the same goal!
PTO supports CCS and its families all year long by:
- Room Parents for our Early Education to Elementary Teachers
- Providing free or inexpensive events for families
- Appreciation events throughout the school year for teachers, staff, and students
- Filling teacher requests for classroom materials
- and much more!
We would love to hear your ideas and suggestions about what else PTO can do for the school and your child/children.
Reach us at email@example.com
Your PTO Membership gives parents and teachers the opportunity to work together to support and enrich the educational experience at Community Christian. By becoming a PTO member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
There is much to be accomplished, and we need your help! Interested in participating in a committee? Put your skills, hobbies, or time to use for our school!
View our current are upcoming volunteer opportunities: https://signup.com/go/xhVHomi
- Christmas Kickoff: December 4, 2023
A family-friendly event with free activities! We will also host Teddy Bear Mobile for kids to build their own bear(this activity will be an extra fee)! This year, the event will be hosted as part of our Secret Santa Shop opening!
- Secret Santa Shop: December 4-8, 2023
Our store is set up in the upper atrium. Children will preview the sale on Monday, Dec. 4. PTO has thoughtfully shopped for great items to sale at great prices! This gives the opportunity for children to find gifts for mom, dad, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, etc.! PTO and volunteers will assist throughout the week. Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted!
- Staff Appreciation Week: April 29- May 3, 2024
PTO along with the school and church partners will recognize school staff and teachers throughout the week with special lunches and treats. We will ask for donations to meals and treats as well as need physical support during the week.
Stay tuned for more events!
All meetings are held in the chapel. Please sign in through the front office to receive a visitor’s badge. Attending meetings gives you a voice! You will be able to provide valuable input towards our fundraising and event efforts. Note, we are moving to quarterly meetings with regular newsletter updates.
2023-24 Meeting Schedule:
- August 16, 2023- 8:00 am & 3:30 pm
- October 11, 2023- 8:00 am
- January 10, 2024- 8:00 am & 3:30 pm
- March 13, 2024- 8:00 am
The role of a room parent is vital in organizing the various classroom events throughout this year. You are truly appreciated! Your commitment to the students, the teachers and the school is valuable!
Please sign up now!
Penny Wars: August 21 – 25
Nothing Bundt Cakes: Sell will take place April 8 -24 with pick up on May 10(Mother’s Day weekend)
During the school year we partner with local businesses host Spirit Nights to benefit our school. Mark your calendars now! *Dates currently TBD
Chipotle– September 11, 2023
- 1580 Hudson Bridge Rd Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281-5006
- In person or order online and pickup Chipotle by using the Promo Code 7XN7T9Q on the Chipotle app or website.
- October 24, 2023: 4 pm-8 pm
- March 26, 2024: 4 pm-8 pm
- April 23, 2024: 4 pm-8 pm
- May 21, 2024: 4 pm-8 pm
Urban Air– January 23, 2024
- CCS Spirit Night is taking place at Urban Air. Platinum ticket sales $25 per person plus $3.49 for socks. Each participant must complete waiver online prior to arrival. Each guest must mention Community Christian School at check in to support our school.